When it comes to allergies and asthma, knowing the best course of treatment is critical. Dr. DelasAlas and his team are experienced with the most advanced and effective therapy available today.
- Eye, ear, nose, and throat allergy
- Hayfever, sinus
- Sinus headaches
- Recurring sinus and respiratory infections
- Cedar fever
- Cough, respiratory, breathing and chest symptoms
- Food allergy and sensitivity
- Hives and/or swellings
- Eczema, atopic dermatitis, and dry skin
- Skin allergy and allergy rashes
- Contact dermatitis, chemical allergy, and poison ivy
If you suffer from any of the symptoms above, this could be due to a treatable allergy. Call our office today to schedule your allergy consultation.