Testing & Diagnostics Allergy & Asthma Center of Duncanville
Allergy & Asthma Center of Duncanville delivers cutting-edge technology in the area of Diagnostics and Testing.
There are a wide range of testing that takes place when determining a diagnosis. These regimes can include:
- Pollen allergy skin testing
- Food allergy skin testing
- Breathing and lung testing (pulmonary function testing)
- Rhinoscopy: painless thin fiberoptic tube to properly visualize within the nose and sinuses
- Chemical patch testing for chemical allergy and rashes
- Microscopic nasal mucous examination
If you suffer from asthma and allergy symptoms, we can help! Please call our office today to schedule an appointment.
Feel better, sooner.
Are you an established patient? Feeling under the weather? Are your allergies flared up? We can help! Feel better, sooner. Call us to make an appointment today or complete an online form and we’ll help coordinate an appointment for you ASAP.